If you need new and exciting challenges in your life and are looking for a dream team to join, then we can offer all of this to you. As an employer, we care about our workers and greatly value their contribution to the development of our company.
Milrem Robotics specializes in the development of robotics solutions and autonomous systems, the production of unmanned vehicles, and the provision of engineering services in mechatronics. Milrem Robotics’ best-known products are unmanned ground vehicles THeMIS and Multiscope that have application in the defence and security sector and various commercial industries, respectively.
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to participate in the creation of new organisational solutions;
- personal development in an ambitious Estonian company with colleagues and leaders who believe in the possibilities for the high-tech industry in Estonia;
- the opportunity to contribute to the shaping of the future world.
In order to give us an opportunity to get to know you better, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
Milrem Robotics Summer School 2020
Starting from 2020 Milrem Robotics is launching a new comprehensive internship program for engineers who dream about developing the most advanced technology for the future. With us, you will spend five weeks in the summer full of exciting real-life tasks and mentoring from Estonian top engineers.
This program is for:
robotics enthusiasts who wish real-world engineering challenges
- engineers who wish to level up their skills
- talents who can imagine their future in Milrem Robotics
We can offer :
- unimaginable experience that can only be gathered by working closely with our engineers
- new skills and knowledge 40 hours per week
- compensation for excellent results that add value to our developments
- a career in our company
This year, Milrem Robotics offers the Internship program only in Tallinn Headquarters and in the field of mechatronics and software development.
The official round of the application started on the 30th of March and ended April 17, 2020. Please view the results here.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus crisis and the fact that most office workers in Milrem Robotics and elsewhere are working from home, Milrem Robotics reserves the right to make changes in terms and schedule of the Summer School 2020.