Do you like to make big things out of bits and bobs? Do you understand well how pieces fit together? You guess the world is for robots, so it would be wise to get on their good side early? If so, you are probably our new PROJECT MANAGER who implements robotics development projects.
The main tasks will be:
- Plan and supervise the progress of development project components (project plan, budget, work breakdown structure) in accordance with ISO 21500;
- Provide information to all necessary parties to meet the objectives of the project;
- Manage project risks;
- Manage project plans and resources in MS Project;
- Create and manage development project documentation in Confluence (meeting minutes, development documentation) according to agreed processes;
- Manage development project activities in Jira.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field;
- 2+ years of previous experience in leading development projects;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Excellent English language skills (in speech and writing).
- Opportunities to implement your thoughts and ideas with a dedicated and innovative team;
- Opportunities for self-development in an ambitious Estonian company with colleagues and leaders who believe in the potential of the high-tech industry in Estonia;
- Opportunities to participate in exciting international projects in cooperation with world-leading technology companies;
- Opportunities to contribute to shaping the future of the world.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com