If you like translating complicated matters into easily understandable instructions while keeping their technical nature, dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s then you are the TECHNICAL WRITER whom we have been looking for.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be responsible for developing technical product documentation and related materials. Assignments will focus on the preparation of technical user documents that assist end users in effectively working with a particular product;
- Research, collect source data, interact with the integration, software, and hardware team members, and interview appropriate personnel to compose text for technical documentation;
- Participate in ensuring that documentation standards, policies, procedures, and templates are maintained and implemented;
- Create documents such as user guides, installation guides, release notes, test reports and others for multiple products;
- Provide input on other technical writing projects by critiquing, editing, and proofreading materials prepared by others as needed.
- Higher education in the field of engineering;
- Proven working experience in technical writing;
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail;
- Good technical understanding;
- Professional proficiency in English and Estonian (spoken and written).
- Opportunities to implement your thoughts and ideas with a dedicated and innovative team;
- Opportunities for self-development in an ambitious Estonian company with colleagues and leaders who believe in the potential of the high-tech industry in Estonia;
- Opportunities to participate in exciting international projects in cooperation with world-leading technology companies;
- Opportunities to contribute to shaping the future of the world.
To apply, please send your CV by November 20 at the latest.
If you have any additional questions, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
We will provide feedback to applicants within one month from the submission deadline at the latest.