My god! Where have you been all this time? How come you haven’t applied to us before? I mean it’s the TEAM LEAD position we are offering. TEAM LEAD! You get to boss people around, motivate employees to bring out the best in them, … I mean, what more could you ask from a job?
As the team lead, you:
– Choose the right people and manage resources to work on software development projects and finish tasks by the time agreed upon;
– Keep your team members happy and working towards the end goal;
– Keep other stakeholders happy by keeping them apprised of the progress you’ve made and still need to make;
– Get to walk with your head held up high since you’re the TEAM LEAD
You’ll manage all that excellently if you:
– Have exemplary leadership and people skills with the ability to get others excited about working for you;
– Have previous experience leading software development projects to their fruitful completion;
– Are comfortable with testing new ideas against big groups of critical engineers and comfortable with listening and accepting good advice;
– Willingness to work on all aspects up and down the dev stack;
– A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related degree is preferred.
The best part: in exchange for the time you spend with us we offer (in addition to your salary):
– Opportunities to implement your thoughts and ideas with a dedicated and innovative team;
– Opportunities for self-development in an ambitious Estonian company with colleagues and leaders who believe in the potential of the high-tech industry in Estonia;
– Opportunities to participate in exciting international projects in cooperation with world-leading technology companies;
– Opportunities to contribute to shaping the future of the world.
To apply, please send your CV on June 27 at the latest.
If you have any additional questions, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will provide feedback to applicants within one month from the submission deadline at the latest.