PROJECT PROCUREMENT MANAGER
Milrem Robotics is looking for a PROJECT PROCUREMENT MANAGER! If you are passionate about business and purchasing work, perhaps the role of Project Procurement Manager is right for you. We are looking for you who want to take on a challenge and shape both your work role, our process and our way of working. Welcome to a group that is at the absolute forefront of technology.
We look forward to receiving your application. Together we build the defense capabilities of the future.
- You will be part of several work projects and responsible for planning, executing and following up on our purchasing work;
- You get to work in a varied and stimulating environment where you operate and work together with other departments within Milrem;
- You will work with all purchasing-related activities such as sourcing suppliers, negotiations, contracts negotiations, delivery planning, follow-up, updating contracts, etc.;
- Negotiations and communication with suppliers (mainly outsourcing services);
- You are directly subordinate to the purchasing manager but continuously report to the project’s management.
- BSc or MSc degree, you have relevant education or solid experience in purchasing;
- You have leadership qualities, an interest in purchasing and business, and a desire to grow in the purchasing area;
- Previous experience in purchasing, project management, production or construction is a plus;
- You have a good understanding of how to create and build up good routines for purchasing work;
- You are a good negotiator, are driven by creating commercially advantageous solutions;
- Ability to work alone to fulfill the project targets on time, including finding and completing improvement actions;
- Excellent Swedish and English language skills (in speech and writing).
- Opportunities to implement your thoughts and ideas with a dedicated and innovative team;
- Opportunities for self-development in an ambitious company;
- Opportunities to participate in exciting international projects in cooperation with world-leading technology companies;
- Opportunities to contribute to shaping the future of robotics.
To apply, please send your CV by December 4th at the latest.
If you have any additional questions, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Swedish office, Örnsköldsvik
We will provide feedback to applicants within one month from the submission deadline at the latest.