Planning a trip or planning on going out on Friday night with your loved one. Or maybe even planning on finding a new and fabulous job where you can plan all day long. Well, here we have it – a job for a PROJECT PLANNER. Are you ready?
- Support the project team with specialist knowledge in the area of project planning and scheduling, trend analysis, critical path identification, backwards scheduling, and “what if” scenarios;
- Support the project team in ensuring that all project documentation is correct and complete;
- Regularly interact with external/internal stakeholders to understand their requirements and issues;
- Monitor & suggest improvements for project performance;
- Manage project plans and resources in MS Project and project activities in Jira.
- This role requires previous hands-on experience in development and industrial technical projects, an understanding of the complexity of mobilization and ramp-up of production, efficiency factors, successful implementation and handling of backlog;
- Previous experience with 3rd party suppliers is required;
- Knowledge of project life cycle;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Positive mindset, persuading & influencing skills;
- Excellent Swedish and English language skills (in speech and writing).
- Opportunities to implement your thoughts and ideas with a dedicated and innovative team;
- Opportunities for self-development in an ambitious company;
- Opportunities to participate in exciting international projects in cooperation with world-leading technology companies;
- Opportunities to contribute to shaping the future of robotics.
To apply, please send your CV by November 20 at the latest.
If you have any additional questions, kindly contact us at email@example.com.
Location: Swedish office, Örnsköldsvik
We will provide feedback to applicants within one month from the submission deadline at the latest.