DEVOPS SOFTWARE ENGINEER
The greatest robotics company in the world needs a software genius whose days will be filled with smooth and warm waves of error-less code and surfing in challenging build pipelines. If you want to live in that dream, then you are welcome to join us as a DEVOPS SOFTWARE ENGINEER.
The main task would be:
- Setup and maintain CI/CD systems ((Jenkins, Docker, Nexus, Kubernetes);
- Develop and maintain Linux configuration and scripting for the robotic system;
- Improve and implement deployment system tools and processes;
- Documenting your work for others to use.
You are a good fit if you have:
- Previous experience in software development and scripting (Python, Bash or similar);
- Strong Linux background;
- Experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, GitlabCI, Ansible or similar);
- Experience with system monitoring, virtualisation and containers.
- Opportunities to implement your thoughts and ideas with a dedicated and innovative team;
- Opportunities for self-development in an ambitious Estonian company with colleagues and leaders who believe in the potential of the high-tech industry in Estonia;
- Opportunities to participate in exciting international projects in cooperation with world-leading technology companies;
- Opportunities to contribute to shaping the future of the world;
- Learning days, which help you to keep up with new technology.
Be sure that you apply if you have previous experience in being a systems administrator or a developer related to embedded or robotics systems.
To apply, please send your CV.
If you have any additional questions, kindly contact us at email@example.com.