TEST AND VERIFICATION MANAGER
Looking for faults in other people’s work is considered rude. However, devising testing and verification plans and proving(!) they are wrong, is heavenly. If you think so too, you definitely should apply to become our TEST AND VERIFICATION MANAGER for the department in Örnsköldsvik.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with a team of engineers developing state-of-the-art robotic vehicles;
- Developing methods and organisation for Test and Verification in accordance with defence industry standards;
- Defining test and verification methods, plans, descriptions and solutions in all phases, from tender work and early development projects, to delivery projects and aftermarket projects;
- Coordinating all test and verification activities – produce and review test plans, including time schedules for all test activities;
- Monitoring Supplier verification and representing project during customer trials;
- Having budget responsibility and being responsible for planning, management and customer contacts;
- Travelling nationally and internationally.
What you’ll need to get to do all that:
- Higher education in the field of engineering (software engineering, machinery engineering, product development, mechatronics, etc.);
- Previous experience in areas such as construction, production, purchasing, test and verification and project management is a plus;
- You have leadership experience mixed with a technical background and curiosity for technology;
- You have good planning skills, are meticulous, foresight, operative and structured;
- Full professional proficiency in English and Swedish language (spoken and written).
You have a better chance if you have:
- Previous work experience with test methods, and reports;
- Department management experience;
- Project management experience;
- Previous knowledge of defence industry product development.
- Opportunities to implement your thoughts and ideas with a dedicated and innovative team;
- Opportunities for self-development in an ambitious company;
- Opportunities to participate in exciting international projects in cooperation with world-leading technology companies;
- Opportunities to contribute to shaping the future of robotics.
To apply, please send your CV by November 20 at the latest.
If you have any additional questions, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Swedish office, Örnsköldsvik
We will provide feedback to applicants within one month from the submission deadline at the latest.