SYSTEMS ENGINEER or SYSTEMS ARCHITECT
If you like complex challenges, solving problems and are a discoverer at heart, you might be the perfect fit to work for Europe’s leading robotics and autonomous systems developer as a SYSTEMS ENGINEER or SYSTEMS ARCHITECT.
What you’ll be doing
– Working with a team of engineers developing state-of-the-art robotic vehicles.
– Creating system architecture for vehicles.
– Defining requirements, use-cases, system behaviour and solutions.
– Work throughout the whole life cycle of the product.
– Higher education in the field of engineering (software engineering, machinery engineering, product development, mechatronics, etc.).
– Previous work experience in Systems Engineering.
– Full professional proficiency in English (spoken and written).
– Previous work experience with requirement management and process development.
– Previous work experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE);
– Experience with automotive standards.
– Project management experience.
– Previous knowledge from defence industry product development.
– Opportunities to implement your thoughts and ideas with a dedicated and innovative team.
– Opportunities for self-development in an ambitious Estonian/Swedish/Finnish group with colleagues and leaders who believe in the potential of the high-tech industry in the Baltic and Nordic region.
– Opportunities to participate in exciting international projects in cooperation with world-leading technology companies.
– Opportunities to contribute to shaping the future of the world.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
If you have any additional questions, kindly contact us.
Location: Swedish office, Örnsköldsvik