SYSTEM SAFETY ENGINEER
Safety is the first and the last thing to keep in mind in robotics. You wouldn’t want the robots to start misbehaving. To prevent that, we need you, SYSTEMS SAFETY ENGINEER, to tame our robots.
What you’ll be doing
– Working with a team of engineers developing state-of-the-art robotic vehicles;
– Keeping our vehicles safe to operate;
– Identify and analyze risks and hazards, defining requirements and monitor behaviour and solutions;
– Work throughout the whole life cycle of the product.
– Higher education in the field of engineering (software engineering, machinery engineering, product development, mechatronics, etc.);
– Full professional proficiency in English (spoken and written).
– Previous work experience in Systems Safety;
– Previous work experience with legislations and ISO26262;
– Experience from automotive standards;
– Project management experience.
– Opportunities to implement your thoughts and ideas with a dedicated and innovative team;
– Opportunities for self-development in an ambitious Estonian company with colleagues and leaders who believe in the potential of the high-tech industry in Estonia;
– Opportunities to participate in exciting international projects in cooperation with world-leading technology companies;
– Opportunities to contribute to shaping the future of the world.
– Opportunity to work in any of our offices.
To apply, please send your CV by July 1st at the latest.
If you have any additional questions, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Start of work: by agreement
Location: Multiple possible, Estonia/Sweden/Finland/Netherlands