Robots are not developed on messy desks and desktops by people who spend days looking for the correct file or folder. We know this but cannot accomplish it without someone whose job is to keep everything orderly. Hence, we are looking for a SOFTWARE ANALYST.
- Support software development with detailed analysis and documentation;
- Maintain requirements traceability, validation, and system flow documentation.
We expect you to have
- Strong analytical and logical thinking;
- A background in IT, especially in software requirements analysis obviously;
- Experience with SysML and BPMN;
- Result-oriented mindset and positive attitude;
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to translate between technical and non-technical requirements and vice versa;
- Great teamworking skills;
- Interest in robotics, autonomous systems and big data in general.
It wouldn’t be bad if you also had
- Some programming and SQL knowledge;
- Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect knowledge;
- Knowledge of system safety standards;
- Experience in system security;
- Experience using JIRA;
- Good sense of humour.
If you join our team, you will have the chance to
- Have a hands-on approach to autonomous systems;
- Implement your thoughts and ideas to shape the future of the world;
- See how your ideas work on real machines in the real world;
- Be part of new industry-standard and cutting-edge solutions;
- Be involved in thrilling global projects with world-leading technology companies.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
If you have any additional questions, kindly contact us!