If you are passionate about quality and process management, perhaps this ad is for you. We are looking for a QUALITY MANAGER who will get to take on the challenge of shaping the processes and way of working of a company at the forefront of technology. We look forward to receiving your application and building the Swedish defense capability in Örnsköldsvik.
- You are part of the project group with responsibility for establishing good quality planning and configuration management;
- You get to work in a varied and stimulating environment where you operate and work together with most departments in the company;
- Early in a project, you define which areas the quality assurance work should focus on;
- You work with quality assurance activities such as quality assurance towards suppliers and customers, a quality representative in the project including responsibility for delivery controls, perform quality audits both internally and at suppliers;
- In the project, you report status to our project management roles and your line manager at project follow-up;
- If necessary, you as a moderator must initiate and carry out LFE (Learning from Experience) and RCCA (Root Cause And Corrective Actions) in case of problems/deviations in the project.
- Previous experience in areas such as construction, production, purchasing and project management is a plus;
- You understand how to create and build up good routines for quality assurance;
- You have leadership qualities and an interest in quality issues, as well as a desire to develop in the quality area;
- You have experience working with different problem-solving methods and attacking a problem;
- As a person, you have a strong drive of your own and take great responsibility;
- You have good cooperation and communication skills and a distinct sense of delivery and goal achievement;
- Excellent Swedish and English language skills (in speech and writing).
- Opportunities to implement your thoughts and ideas with a dedicated and innovative team;
- Opportunities for self-development in an ambitious company;
- Opportunities to participate in exciting international projects in cooperation with world-leading technology companies;
- Opportunities to contribute to shaping the future of robotics.
To apply, please send your CV by October 9th at the latest.
Location: Swedish office, Örnsköldsvik
We will provide feedback to applicants within one month from the submission deadline at the latest.