QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
We are the coolest robotics company in the world! But as Spiderman’s uncle Ben has said, with lots of coolness comes lots of data or something like that. Anyways, are there any QA AUTOMATION ENGINEERS who would like to analyse this data effectively?
- Improving internal automation framework(s).
- Planning, writing and maintaining automated tests.
- Operate and maintain the automated test environment(s).
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills and a good learning attitude.
- Detecting and explaining test failures.
- Responsible for developing the scripts to support Jenkins (Continuous Integration) of the scripts with the build server.
- Developed test plan, test cases, execution of test cases, reporting, and tracking defects using XRay test management tool.
We expect you to have
- Knowledge of Agile methodology along with Automation Tools and Protractor.
- Good understanding of the Quality Assurance process.
It wouldn’t be bad if you also had
- Experience with robotics software.
- Experience with different sensors (Lidars, radars, Cameras etc.).
To apply, please send your CV by October 31st at the latest.
If you have any additional questions, kindly contact us at email@example.com.