Do you like to make big things out of bits and bobs? Do you understand well how pieces fit together? You guess the world is for robots, so it would be wise to get on their good side early? If so, you are probably our new PROJECT MANAGER in Örnsköldsvik, who implements robotics projects.
- End-to-end responsibility for the execution of assigned projects;
- Plan and supervise the progress of project components (project plan, budget, work breakdown structure) in accordance with ISO 21500;
- Work with a solution team with a basic understanding to break down project deliverables across several delivery teams, secure the necessary resources and plan realistic delivery dates by driving out inter-team dependencies and risks.
- Handle internal/external stakeholders and relevant interfaces;
- Establish and communicate clear project goals and baselines against scope, timelines, and cost to contributing parties to meet the objectives of the project;
- Manage project scope, schedule, budget and risks;
- Manage project plans and resources in MS Project;
- Create and manage project documentation in Confluence (project management plan, meeting minutes, status reports etc.) according to agreed processes and customers’ expectations;
- Manage project activities in Jira.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Proven experience managing development and industrial projects (5+ years);
- A certification in Project Management (Prince2 or PMP) is required.;
- A previous experience with 3rd party suppliers is required;
- Good leadership skills and excellent negotiation, persuading & influencing skills;
- Excellent Swedish and English language skills (in speech and writing).
- Opportunities to implement your thoughts and ideas with a dedicated and innovative team;
- Opportunities for self-development in an ambitious company;
- Opportunities to participate in exciting international projects in cooperation with world-leading technology companies;
- Opportunities to contribute to shaping the future of robotics.
To apply, please send your CV by November 20 at the latest.
If you have any additional questions, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Swedish office, Örnsköldsvik
We will provide feedback to applicants within one month from the submission deadline at the latest.