Do you like to develop reporting tools that are fit for purpose and provide actual value for decision-making? Are you tired of working with a reporting framework that does not excite you? We are looking for a PROJECT CONTROLLER to build the reporting that is fit for purpose and contributes to the success of defence projects in Sweden.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Financial compliance in project preparation and execution. Participating in the project management process jointly with the Project Manager while being the key partner for the financial execution and strategy of the project;
- Monitoring the financial performance of the project and proposing actions to improve profitability, cash flow and mitigate any risks. Managing the costs, revenue, profitability, cash flow and working capital;
- Continuous project financial reporting to improve the accuracy of forecasts and communication to the stakeholders with timely and reliable financial analysis for decision making;
- Ensuring compliance with Swedish GAAP and with local regulations (Tax and Customs, financing, internal/external audits, risk management);
- Risks and opportunities management – evaluation and monitoring with the Project Team;
- Participating in negotiations with partners (pricing, financial T&C etc);
- Developing the tools and process regarding project planning and reporting;
- Supporting the finance team in the monthly closing process.
- Minimum 5 years experience in finance or controlling large or complex projects;
- Higher education in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Studies or similar;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills;
- Financial analysis skills;
- Proficient in MS Excel and other applicable project control software;
- Excellent English language skills (in speech and writing);
- Well-organized and able to work towards deadlines.
As an advantage/bonus:
- Experience in MS Project;
- Knowledge of Monitor G5 ERP;
- Excellent Swedish language skills (in speech and writing);
- Experience in Defence or Automotive industry.
- Opportunities to implement your thoughts and ideas with a dedicated and innovative team;
- Opportunities for self-development in an ambitious company;
- Opportunities to participate in exciting international projects in cooperation with world-leading technology companies;
- Opportunities to contribute to shaping the future of robotics.
To apply, please send your CV by November 20th at the latest.
If you have any additional questions, kindly contact us at email@example.com.
Location: Swedish office, Örnsköldsvik
We will provide feedback to applicants within one month from the submission deadline at the latest.