PRODUCTION MANUFACTURING MANAGER
If you are passionate about quality and processes, perhaps the role of PRODUCTION MANUFACTURING MANAGER is right for you. We are looking for you who want to take on a challenge and shape the role, process and way of working. Welcome to a group that is at the absolute forefront of technology. We look forward to receiving your application. Together we are building Swedish defense capability.
Tasks and responsibilities during the design phase:
- Assure that all requirements affecting production have a solid plan for fulfilment;
- Responsible for all partner and relevant supplier dialogue regarding production scope;
- Participate in customer dialogue and be responsible for all production-related issues;
- Responsible for leading the team in achieving the following design efforts:
- Determine verification criteria for all requirements regarding production;
- Define the different materiel kits required for production;
- Development of vehicle delivery documentation data package.
- Participate in internal and customer gates and milestones and be responsible for all issues that affect production;
- Lead the work of building the capability for production partners to perform production tasks by following the schedule;
- Lead the production planning efforts and ensure that all affected project functions are involved.
Tasks and responsibilities during the production phase:
- Assure that the production plan is executed by ensuring:
- Appropriate facilities and production personnel is available for training;
- The material required for production is prepared and planned in the ERP system;
- Transportation of material and vehicles;
- Quality program of all vehicles in scope is executed;
- Effectuation of individual working orders of the vehicles.
- Manage the partner dialogue regarding production;
- Manage customer materiel and vehicle production deliveries;
- Participate in project/program activities;
- Manage warranty/claim issues.
What you’ll need to get to do all that:
- A higher technical education, B.Sc. or equivalent;
- Previous experience in areas such as production and project management;
- ERP knowledge (Monitor is beneficial);
- You have leadership experience mixed with a technical background and curiosity for technology;
- You have good planning and communication skills with a teamwork orientation;
- Full professional proficiency in English and Swedish language (spoken and written).
- Opportunities to implement your thoughts and ideas with a dedicated and innovative team;
- Opportunities for self-development in an ambitious company;
- Opportunities to participate in exciting international projects in cooperation with world-leading technology companies;
- Opportunities to contribute to shaping the future of robotics.
To apply, please send your CV by November 20th at the latest.
If you have any additional questions, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Swedish office, Örnsköldsvik
We will provide feedback to applicants within one month from the submission deadline at the latest.