DEVOPS LEAD ENGINEER
The greatest robotics company in the world needs a software genius whose days will be filled with smooth
and warm waves of error-less code and surfing in challenging build pipelines. If you want to live in that dream,
then you are welcome to join us as a DEVOPS LEAD ENGINEER.
The main task would be:
- Setup and maintain CI/CD systems (Jenkins).
- Setup and maintain container systems (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Develop and maintain Linux configuration and scripting for the robotic system.
- Improve and implement deployment system tools and processes.
- Document your work for others to use.
You are a good fit if you have:
- Previous experience leading technical teams
- Previous experience in software development and scripting (Python, Bash or similar).
- Strong Linux background.
- Experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, GitlabCI or similar).
- Experience with system monitoring (Prometheus and Grafana), virtualisation and conteiners
- Team player.
Be sure that you apply if you have previous experience in being a systems administrator or a
developer related to embedded or robotics systems.
- Opportunities to implement your thoughts and ideas with a dedicated and innovative team.
- Opportunities for self-development in an ambitious Estonian company with colleagues and leaders
who believe in the potential of the high-tech industry in Estonia.
- Opportunities to participate in exciting international projects in cooperation with world-leading
- Opportunities to contribute to shaping the future of the world
- Learning days, which help you to keep up with new technology.
We await your application until April 30.