Do you like fantastic dungeons and secret rooms filled with precious treasure(code)? Well, we have these rooms and dungeons in our robots, problem is that we don’t have that needed dungeon master named SOFTWARE ENGINEER who will create and hold the peace and order in those dungeons and secret rooms of code.
- Developing ROS, ROS2 and other back-end systems and API-s;
- Developing libraries and tools;
- Software-hardware and software-software integration;
- Sensor driver development.
Nice to have skills
- Background in Robotics;
- Experience with ROS or ROS2;
- Fluency in Python or C++;
- Linux know-how;
- Computer Networking;
- Good understanding of physics and math.
- Embedded systems;
- Docker or other container system;
- CI/CD (Jenkins).
- Opportunities to implement your thoughts and ideas with a dedicated and innovative team;
- Opportunities for self-development in an ambitious company;
- Opportunities to participate in exciting international projects in cooperation with world-leading technology companies;
- Opportunities to contribute to shaping the future of robotics.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Location: Tallinn or Tartu