SYSTEMS ENGINEERING MANAGER
Howdy partners! Milrem Robotics, the world’s first autonomous iron horse creator, is looking for the fastest SYSTEMS ENGINEERING MANAGER. If your trigger finger is so fast that all the System engineering can be managed before your opponent’s hand reaches the holster, then you are right for us!
What you’ll be doing
- Working with a team of engineers developing state-of-the-art robotic vehicles;
- Creating system architecture for vehicles;
- Defining requirements, use-cases, system behaviour and solutions;
- Work throughout the whole life cycle of the product.
- Higher education in the field of engineering (software engineering, machinery engineering, product development, mechatronics, etc.);
- Previous work experience in Systems Engineering;
- Full professional proficiency in English (spoken and written).
- Previous work experience with requirement management and process development;
- Previous work experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE);
- Experience with automotive standards;
- Project management experience;
- Previous knowledge from defence industry product development.
- Opportunities to implement your thoughts and ideas with a dedicated and innovative team;
- Opportunities for self-development in an ambitious Estonian/Swedish/Finnish/Netherlands group with colleagues and leaders who believe in the potential of the high-tech industry in the Baltic and Nordic regions;
- Opportunities to participate in exciting international projects in cooperation with world-leading technology companies;
- Opportunities to contribute to shaping the future of the world.
To apply, please send your CV by July 1st at the latest.
If you have any additional questions, kindly contact us at email@example.com
Start of work: by agreement
Location: Multiple possible, Estonia/Sweden/Finland/Netherlands